Stand up pouches are nothing new to the packaging marketplace, and they have revolutionized the packing industry in a big way. But despite their success, some manufacturers are still using old packaging approaches hence, missing out on a chance to save tremendous amounts of resources, by using stand up pouches. The pouches are particularly helpful for producers of things such as chemicals, pet foods or foodstuffs like soup. Below are a list of reasons why stand up pouches is the answer to your packaging needs:.
1. Stand up pouches look good t on store shelves since they offer you a great deal of space for images and significant instructional info.
2. The makeup of rack up Pouches takes quite well to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a store shelf. They can be printed using any variety of designs and colors – you are only limited by your imagination.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. Because of this, both producers and end consumers tend to have less to discard.
4. Since they could stand on their own, the marketing options available to your product in a stand-up pouch are much greater than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a wide range of fashions and with multiple different access techniques, for example, spouts or sliders.
6. Manufactured from vinyl or mixture of plastic and laminates, stand up components provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may improve the freshness of products that break down after exposure to oxygen.
7. Stand up pouches can be folded when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, and saving money on freight costs.
8. Extremely simple to use, most consumers seldom have difficulty opening or closing a stand-up pouch, and it is desirable to both merchants and consumers alike.
9. Stand up pouches come in different sizes and shapes. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, the k-seal as well as the plow bottom. The choice depends on your goods and your preference. Your provider can make recommendations based on your precise requirements.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in them since they’re manufactured in such a way as to lessen the probability of breaking or leaking.
In conclusion, stand up pouches could be used for both retail and industrial applications. A product that can stand on a shelf with easy access to the contents inside certainly favors the retail environment as well as the consumer. Along with the large printable surface for maximum customer appeal, it is clear why this type of packaging continues to become more and more popular.